Note to New Members ×

What happens when a thread hits 10,000 views?

C5 Golfer

I wonder if the server crashes or if Windows based it says you have "performed an illegal operation and will be shut down" to the 10,000th viewer or so it simply goes around the bend and start all over at "0".

I suggest the 10,000th viewer of Aisling's thread gets a free pair of ThermoFlex liners. Fin - Michelle carry to weigh in here??? :smashfrea:flamethro:angryfire:boxing_sm:nono::lurk:

Guest Randy S.

This is a carving forum...no? :1luvu::flamethro:sleep::smashfrea:argue::boxing_sm:eek::nono:

Nope. Not at this time of year. Its a leghumping, surfing, motorcycling, kitesurfing, golfing, joking, waiting for snow board. :p

Nope. Not at this time of year. Its a leghumping, surfing, motorcycling, kitesurfing, golfing, joking, waiting for snow board. :p

Skateboarding...I just saw a trailer for Gravity Skateboard new DVD Flow :eek: the stuff that they show is beyond crazy

I DON'T need to leghump, BTW....... :D

I do need to snowboard, tho...and get off my keister and get a M.O. to Kirk for his Alp, so I can stroke it lovingly in my post op recovery....

I DON'T need to leghump, BTW....... :D

I do need to snowboard, tho...and get off my keister and get a M.O. to Kirk for his Alp, so I can stroke it lovingly in my post op recovery....

It's been wrapped up w/loving care...patiently waiting for it's journey to a new home... to eventually be unveiled and adored :1luvu:

Actually...it just wants someone to RIDE IT :eplus2: