Note to New Members ×

Bob and Jack goofing off

Jack M

niceeee, wish we have more track selections up here, good old boring Ontario canada :P. well Mosport is not too bad. but everything else is just flat :(

just like our hills here,

but yeah i think we have about 3-5 weeks left of our riding season, time to put away my summer toys 05 r1, 03 r6 and 02 gixxer 6 track bike :) and shop for a new set of board,

hey what do you guys think of the Nidecker 183 GS customs,

Kirk is selling one on here. might pick that up, im 155-160ish 5'8, is that a lil longer for my weight/height?

thanks.

Hey. Im seriously considering Can-Am 125 next summer. Have you been out to Shannonville ? If yes, whats yer comment on that particular track ?

-LeeW

niceeee, wish we have more track selections up here, good old boring Ontario canada :P. well Mosport is not too bad. but everything else is just flat :(

just like our hills here,

but yeah i think we have about 3-5 weeks left of our riding season, time to put away my summer toys 05 r1, 03 r6 and 02 gixxer 6 track bike :) and shop for a new set of board,

hey what do you guys think of the Nidecker 183 GS customs,

Kirk is selling one on here. might pick that up, im 155-160ish 5'8, is that a lil longer for my weight/height?

thanks.

Guest Randy S.

An office manager had problems and had to fire an employee, either Jack or Aisling... He thought he'd fire the employee who

came late to work. The next morning, both employees came to work very early. So the manager thought he would fire the first one

who took a coffee break. Unfortunately, neither employee took a coffee break. Then the manager decided to see who took the

longest lunch break - strangely, neither Jack nor Aisling took a lunch break that day, they both ate at their desk. Then the manager

thought he'd wait to see who would leave work the earliest, but both employees stayed after closing. Aisling finally went to the coat

rack and the manager went up to her and said, "Aisling, I have a terrible problem. I don't know whether to lay you or Jack off." Aisling said,

"Well, you'd better jack off, because I'm late for Wednesday night at Nashoba with the carving crew."

hey man.. yeah i usually do 5-6 days at shannonville each season, just wish it's a lil closer, its about 3 hours for us to get up there, it's not bad, depends which configurations you do, there are some ****ty corners - corner 1 @ fabbi, and corner 4 @ long track/Nelson, but again it's a flat track. but other than that.. it's nothing to it,

gota try mosport though. that's a track to rip on. :)