Note to New Members ×

Ride Share and Lodging Share meet up

• 3 months later...
48 minutes ago, ShortcutToMoncton said:

Not sure the dates will work for me, but considering it. If coming from central Canada what’s the best way to get here? Fly to Calgary, rent a car and drive 6+ hours? If flying into the US, what’s the nearest international airport and how far a drive to Turner? 

I'm on the fence (but probably will go) and I'll be flying in from Montreal into Calgary (trying to avoid a layover), rent a Turo and drive down.  For lodging, I'll try to share with one or more attendees.

That was my plan last year.

12 hours ago, ShortcutToMoncton said:

Not sure the dates will work for me, but considering it. If coming from central Canada what’s the best way to get here? Fly to Calgary, rent a car and drive 6+ hours? If flying into the US, what’s the nearest international airport and how far a drive to Turner? 

Calgary isn't too much further than the closest US airports and is usually a fraction of the cost of a cross-border flight. That's been my choice the last 2 years that I could go.