Note to New Members ×

Kessler Contour

Looks like Kessler is taking a shot at powder, with this Kessler Contour. Anyone have any specs, just saw some teaser pics, but I couldn't find anything more than the pics. 

The Ride always handled itself well for a traditional camber twin, but there is no arguing that the swallow tail with a big 3d nose rules in the deep stuff. Looks just like my K2 Excavator. Interested to see what they are going to sell this for. Long time Kessler guy, but I think I'll stick with the K2 Excavator for $400, and not care about hitting rocks, snowmaking pipes and stumps with it. 

2 hours ago, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said:

Looks like Kessler is taking a shot at powder, with this Kessler Contour. Anyone have any specs, just saw some teaser pics, but I couldn't find anything more than the pics. 

The Ride always handled itself well for a traditional camber twin, but there is no arguing that the swallow tail with a big 3d nose rules in the deep stuff. Looks just like my K2 Excavator. Interested to see what they are going to sell this for. Long time Kessler guy, but I think I'll stick with the K2 Excavator for $400, and not care about hitting rocks, snowmaking pipes and stumps with it. 

Here are the specs

IMG_4187.jpeg.26c487ffbf975649941edc619e68745e.jpeg

Looks like it replaces the Spectra.  I was thinking it was taking aim at the Jones Freecarver but with a whopping 26.5cm maximum waist width it seems more like a Hovercraft.  I like the idea of deleting tail length and adding it to the nose.  No loss of effective edge, better powder performance.

From i-carve's FB page:

434374641_18428092264013313_718132620462

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Odd Job said:

@MR. JOHN DEERE ! is a board destroyer! 🤣 

He sent one of my Tankers into the afterlife. I now have room for another board ❤️.

Again my apologies Thai Guy. Karma got me back,  all but destroyed my k2 excavator last weekend. I’ve been trolling hard for one on sale. Some bringing will clean it up, but then there won’t be much left. 

• Like 1