Note to New Members ×

Track 425 Pro's Discontinued for next Year??

barryj

I love my 425's,  I've got a pair of the older  black/green version I use on my pow setup and also a pair of the current blue/yellow model I have set up for my hard charging carving decks and  while looking for another pair of the current model blue/yellow Deeluxe 425's I asked Ivan at Icarve for his price and he says the 425's Have Been Discontinued This Year With No More 425's Being Produced And No Plans To Replace/Upgrade  It!!

Currently there still seems to be plenty of  the current model 425s available on the internet........but that it has been Discontinued is  disheartening on so many levels to say the least!  

Anybody got any insider info on this?

33 minutes ago, barryj said:

I love my 425's,  I've got a pair of the older  black/green version I use on my pow setup and also a pair of the current blue/yellow model I have set up for my hard charging carving decks and  while looking for another pair of the current model blue/yellow Deeluxe 425's I asked Ivan at Icarve for his price and he says the 425's Have Been Discontinued This Year With No More 425's Being Produced And No Plans To Replace/Upgrade  It!!

Currently there still seems to be plenty of  the current model 425s available on the internet........but that it has been Discontinued is  disheartening on so many levels to say the least!  

Anybody got any insider info on this?

Last section of next years Deeluxe catalog only has 700 and 325.

catalog is here:

https://golgoda.com/PDF/24-25 DEELUXE.pdf

33 different choices for straps and laces and 2 buckle/stepin choices that would actually last more than 1 season, as long as it's black🤑

pretty much a non articulated soft plastic shell w/laces at this point

Edited by b0ardski
  • Haha 1