Note to New Members ×

Yet another OT Thread: FLY Plane

Guest Randy S.

Guest Randy S.
So Randy,

do you, like, have a lot of free time? :D

Ummmm.

I just know how much you guys need OT things to read since there's so little about carving right now. Plus I heard there's some sort of big bonus when I get to 1000 posts so I'm doing my best to be a post whore this summer. :ices_ange

Ummmm.

I just know how much you guys need OT things to read since there's so little about carving right now. Plus I heard there's some sort of big bonus when I get to 1000 posts so I'm doing my best to be a post whore this summer. :ices_ange

oh you ho. why dont i pimp you so i can get your posts? :p

Ummmm.

I still gotcha by 30, with 125 to go :D

Guest Randy S.

a way to catch up.

FYI, As part of this inane little exercise, I just discovered that Fin has prohibited us from posting more than once every 30 seconds. Good to know. :nono:

Guest stoked

well I would also call it cruel although it sort of reminds me of how I used to revive dead flies

when I was in LA for the first time I managed to find budget accomodation on Crescent Drive in Beverly Hills or in other words I was staying 5 walking minutes from the Pretty Woman stores on Rodeo Drive.

so the last thing I needed was a self-defense tool but I was young enough to be totally fascinated by those handheld electric shock devices that I had never seen before so I ended up buying one in a sleazy store in Hollywood somewhere.

anyway back home and still lacking the occasion to employ this thing I used it on flies.

and that was great fun I mean of course I would still need a flyswatter to kill flies but then they were ready to become flying zombies.

and I mean fast ones once you shock them their wings move like crazy for some seconds so they either take off at once or spin like crazy before they take off in some direction and then continue flying at incredible speed usually in a straight line like a bullet until they hit a wall or whatever.

actually I don't know how long or how far they could possibly go because I don't remember starting them outdoors but they can fly through big rooms at full throttle.

of course the fly should be dead but not swatted to pieces and only a fresh kill can make this supersonic flight so it is a matter of minutes.

also if I remember it correctly a dead fly only flies once.