Note to New Members ×

Schweitzer Mountain resort 2023/24 season

Pusbag

Rode with kram on Monday he was riding a Kessler I was on my donek legacy. Smiles were real big egos even bigger so the slope threw us on our heads. Love beginning of season slope was better than I ever would have thought not even a rock to be found 

Well a repeat of Monday but Wednesday  rode with kram he was on his Kessler I rode my rock board it was stashed on mtn and forgot to grab my board bag in the morning. Krpam and I spent less time upside down, board angst way less, sunny and nice. Life sure is good as a alpine snowboarder....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now we have the great escape quad loading now too so 3 chairs is better than 1 chair. I had to work driving shuttle so only had lunch up there. Kram was caught red handed soft booting I won't tell anyone.

Edited by Pusbag
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like you finally got some snow.  I'm getting a $169 spring-fling pass and plan to be there next week. Gonna be visiting Thirst international headquarters and tour the factory. Looks like it will be full-on spring weather by then. Should be good, right? Maybe frozen groom in the morning, slush in the afternoon?

Day 2   same weather as yesterday

I followed Mark and Annie on a tour of the mountain today. Warm and slushy on the front side, a little harder on the backside which softened pretty quick. Steep sections got moguled up pretty fast when the snow got warm.

Ran into Dane in the parking lot when we stopped for a board change (we brought a bunch of boards) and found Russ on the backside a little later.

A fun day.

VID_20240319_140245_00_077_2024-03-19_15-55-47_screenshot.jpeg.15351bf76e64f40b584b2daca4d5ecdf.jpeg

Happy, Thirsty people

• Like 1