Note to New Members ×

OT: since we're all bored in the summer..

Aisling

Randy, I could bring photos of the kessler if you miss it.

Just Kidding.

It would be great to see you in NH, Rusty throws a mean party! If your in the area stop by and raise a few. Its not Utah so I will be so happy to have keg beer at home!!!!!!

When it all said and done I hope to look like this :freak3: of course the morning after will be more like this. :barf:

fishrising, let me know when you'll be on the cape and I'll let you know which beach we're kiting at.Ais,Castle Island in Southie.Todd, great idea !Waterski & wakeboard shindiggy in Marlboro would rock.The host never buys beer OR gas.Rusty, gonna try to make it to the bash on the 13th. Is there a lake nearby ?

Sorry brotha, the nearest boat launch is on the Merrimack River and it's a 4-5 miles away. If you wanted to hit it during the day you can go all the way from nashua to the Lowell dam with pretty deep water. Probably about 20 or so miles of water. When I had a boat I used to like to go for a cruise once and a while down it.

Party's not gonna start till after 6 if you want ot go (I won't be able) but the launch is kind of a pain in the arse.

It's looking like it's gonna be Monday the 15th.

The park is open till 10pm but we're gonna go in the morning when it opens @ 10am.

1/2 day? What happened to the ride till we puke girl?!?! :barf:

i can't do monday :( i have school and work...

1/2 day on tues cause i don't have any new vaca time til sept. WAH!

This Afternoon (http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/AN/232.html)

S winds around 10 kt. Seas 1 to 2 ft. Areas of fog. A chance of showers and tstms. Vsby 1 nm or less.

Tonight

SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 1 to 2 ft. Areas of fog. Vsby 1 nm or less.

Thu

W winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 1 to 2 ft. Areas of fog early in the morning. A chance of showers and tstms late. Vsby 1 nm or less early in the morning.

Thu Night

NW winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming NE after midnight. Seas 1 to 2 ft.

Fri

E winds around 10 kt. Seas 1 to 2 ft.

Fri Night

Se winds around 10 kt...becoming S after midnight. Seas 1 to 2 ft. A chance of showers after midnight. Patchy fog late. Vsby 1 to 3 nm late.

Sat

SW winds 10 to 15 kt. Seas 1 to 3 ft. A chance of showers in the evening. Patchy fog after midnight with vsby 1 to 3 nm.

Sun

SW winds 10 to 15 kt...increasing to 15 to 20 kt with gusts up to 25 kt in the afternoon...then becoming W 10 to 15 kt in the evening...becoming N with gusts up to 20 kt after midnight. Seas 2 to 4 ft. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of showers. A chance of tstms. Vsby 1 to 3 nm in the morning. Winds and seas higher in and near tstms.

• 2 weeks later...

Nantucket Sound-Vineyard Sound-Buzzards Bay-Rhode Island Sound-

Block Island Sound-

Today

N winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming E this afternoon. Seas 1 to 2 ft. A chance of showers this afternoon.

Tonight

E winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming NE at 10 to 15 kt after midnight. Seas 1 to 2 ft. A chance of showers in the evening.

Thu

NE winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Seas 2 to 3 ft.

Thu Night

E winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt...becoming NW around 5 kt after midnight. Seas 1 to 3 ft.

Guest snowcrazy

:smashfrea Hey anyone been summer skiing or boarding this last week with all the snow that has been falling in the alps.

I am off to the mountains tomorrow if the roads are clear.

If not enough snow then its time for some more crazy downhill moutainbiking.:nono:

Tell u what its like when I get back.

• 2 weeks later...