Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Europe! But not to London....sorry Dan. Will you be in Germany or Italy anytime soon?

Um, possibly but really not sure. I have just got back from Kuwait and have to go to Beirut next week, so it seems most of our work at the moment is in the Middle East. But we might go over to Italy for a long weekend at some stage. You have my email, so let me know when you have your plans finalised and I'll see what we can swing.

Michelle I think I am going to miss you. I'm all over the Middle East at the moment (Kuwait last week, Beirut this week - got back tonight, Bahrain then Kuwait then Dubai then Abu Dhabi next week, Libya in a few weeks) so I won't have a chance to chase you around Europe unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

working, racing and listening to my gal plan a wedding for the fall. I have a feeling that this will seriously cut down on my racing. I'm sure it will be worth it. I'll let you know as the summer continues and give a full report in a year. Must continually remind her of the budget. I know it will be blown, but lets keep it to a minimum....please!

ahhhH! really? i thought the BEast was snowmaking year-round now :smashfrea

we should do some longboarding/bbq-ing this summer.

you guys really need to work harder at keeping hope.. i mean... this thread.. alive while i'm studying for exams

;)

EXAMS! what are those? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Searching for my next destination. Europe was awesome, and sparked the travel bug for me again. Anyone in Europe want to marry me so I can move overseas? :1luvu:

I would, but you know I hear that divorce is rather costly and bigamy is not legal in any of the countries I'm allowed to live in.

Yes, you are probably right.

But on a completely different note, we have some big news. There's a reason she was so tired at SES....she's pregnant! Lucky me, I'm going to be a dad at the end of October!

woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggthump

I'm desperate. I have a place in Silverthorne that needs renting or buying. Anyone looking to move to Summit for the summer? Or interested in an investment property?

I also have a room in my townhome that is available for rent. Yes, you could be my housemate!

Even so, spread the word. You never know who's looking for a place to spend their money wisely :)

• 2 weeks later...

even though i'm studying for finals i will not let this thread be put on page 2!

guys... i am thisclose to having a life again...

final wednesday... South Africa end of May to mid June... end of June.. NCLEX...and voila i will be an offical RN!

what's up w everyone else?