Note to New Members ×

Free Krispy Kreme donut 6/3/05

TEAMFUN

Guest Randy S.

Almost any day if you stop in while they are making the donuts, they offer you one hot out of the frosting curtain thingy. Warm Krispy Kremes are like drugs! Thankfully it is a good 20 minute drive to the nearest one or I'd weigh 10lbs more than my already fat self. They did open an In 'n Out near my office though. If you've never been to CA/NV, you've never experienced the ultimate in fast-food burgers. Yum. In-n-Out Burger

There used to be a bakery at the old place I lived in Ontario called Shultz's bakery and they had the most awesomest doughnuts ever, If there was only thing I missed about that place, it is the doughnuts, not the 500 foot vertical of the hill I used to ride at.

They would rival Crispe creme ones. It was a mom and pa bakery and had great breads and pastries. I have yet to find something the same here in BC

Yuck! Working at a Domino's Pizza next door to a donut shop cured me of ANY desire for a donut. We'd trade pizza for donuts at 2 am when the owner came in to make donuts-I'd sit and chit-chat with him 'til 3 or 4 and watch him make the donuts-thinking of Jabba the Hut reminds me of proofing yeast donut dough-and the SMELL!!!!!!! Gag....

Don't even get me started on jelly filled donuts...

The owner himself told me the only donuts he would eat would be cake donuts...

I have tried K.K. donut-I cannot finish 1----WAY TOO SWEET!!!