Note to New Members ×

Mike Jacoby to coach at Mammoth with Snowperformance

Sean

All,

I am very happy to announce that we now have enough folks registered to add on a third group to the Mammoth Mountain carve camp! Former world cup champ Mike Jacoby will be joining Mark Harris and myself for coaching duties, so we will be able to cater to a number of riding styles and goals. We also have one or two newbies joining us as well. If any of you procrastinators out there in carve land are still interested, we now have one or two slots available with the extra coach.

Mammoth is still holding up nicely with a reported base over 9 FEET, so we are looking forward to hitting the slopes with some very motivated carvers.

-Sean:D

snowperformance

Originally posted by mtnpig

for the place we are staying at? Can we check in Thursday eve? I'm already packed so just point me in the right direction.

Gavin will be sending out an email very soon with detailed info on lodging, check in, ride share etc. Looking forward to the camp- Sean

WOW!! That is some add! You really scored to place Mike in the line up of coaches. Your participants will be getting incredible value in Mike. Wish I could get away AGAIN to head to Mammoth!

Sean, you scored! Hope you guys have a blast. You will definitely go away better riders!!

NOTE. Please keep an eye out for Jorg of www.pureboarding.com he is on his way to Mammoth today.

man...I might have to call Jack up and see about headin out this weekend.

just got some freeride pro's and damn that is one solid binding

Fin...if you read this...I would LOVE to be a 100% bomber binding guy, so...ever think of makin a soft boot binding?

:)

D-Sub

Now there is a great idea. I am almost ready for new soft boot bindings, so i'd be pretty keen to see what Fin can come up with.

I ride with Flow's at the moment because they are quick and easy to get in and out of in the resorts, but ratchets are better for powder or out of bounds.

Something that takes the best aspects of each and creates a good stiff binding would be awesome.

Dan

Originally posted by www.oldsnowboards.com

WOW!! That is some add! You really scored to place Mike in the line up of coaches. Your participants will be getting incredible value in Mike. Wish I could get away AGAIN to head to Mammoth!

Sean, you scored! Hope you guys have a blast. You will definitely go away better riders!!

NOTE. Please keep an eye out for Jorg of www.pureboarding.com he is on his way to Mammoth today.

Yeah- extremely psyched that we could bring Mike into the mix. If things work out the way I hope they will, we will have a great set of trainers to draw upon for more camps in the PNW. Can't wait to make some turns with him!

-Sean

Sean, it sounds like you have a great camp lined up. Have a great time, dont drink too much (water I mean;) and give a call when you get home. We need to get the boys together. I want all of the details. I am trying to get more motivated (read money) to attend a camp next year, even as a lackey, and the talented coaches you are bringing to the camps mekes me even more so. Cheers, Art

Howdy!!! I am going to the camp this coming week...I will be driving up from Santa Cruz solo if anyone needs a ride...

Call me@ 831-476-3435 or Cell@831-818-4994 or e-mail me if you need to hook up.(I have a Yukon XL W/ quad seats so...lots of room!

Johnny:D

Originally posted by mtnpig

If anyone needs a ride out of the LA area let me know as I'm traveling solo.

mtnpig, I will be traveling solo as well, however, may be leaving Wed night to get an extra day in and take care of some stuff. Interested in leaving early?