Note to New Members ×

Glissade Big Guns...

Skully

I have a 185cm Glissade. It does have allot of side cut and it is quite wide. Ideal for a big guy with big feet. Very well made. Has a steeper nose radius that what I prefer for a pow board. It really looks/ rides like a HUGE freestyle board. Definitely prefer a Tanker over it. It is for sale 250$ delivered anywhere in the USA. Scuffs , bindings marks, otherwise like new.

Cool Avitar. Was just looking at one today!!

the board I was on was a 190 or so

it is somewhat similar to a dough boy in most ways but I liked it a little better than my dough boy

it was a little more stable at speed, it did not feel like such a tank and was slightly easier to turn

I would like to hop on a big tanker so I can put them all in persp

I was looking at a few different big boards a while back and someone suggested Farmer - apparently, Shawn Farmer & Rocket Reaves have started making boards...and they have sizes up to like 205cm. I am going to buy a longer (powder) board next season and the only one of the 190+ boards that's I've ridden that's still in production is the Lib Tech Doughboy...I've heard all of the raving about tankers, but I'd love to hear how the Glissade and Farmer longboards perform. (BTW I e-mailed Farmer a month ago and got no response, so if any of the distributors on this board know if they'll be sold in the northeast drop me a line)