Jump to content

MountainCreek 2022/2023


jtslalom
 Share

Recommended Posts

Mountain Creek is now open from top to bottom with a few trails. There are a few ways down the mountain now and more trails are opening every day. We have had a string of cold temps these past few days and MC has taken advantage by making snow. Most trails have snow making on them so make sure to bring your goggles. All in all trail conditions are decent. Trail widths aren't quite where they should be but I am hoping after a few more days of making snow they should be at their maximum width. I rode today 12/27/22 and got the first lift up. By my third run I called it quits due in part to the massive crowds. If you plan on riding this week you may want to consider getting there as early as possible and leaving early as well. It will be crowded.

 

Jt

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Kneel said:

Well alright. 👍 Any of the other unicorns out there or just you?  I'm assuming the first hour+.5 before the goons arrived? 

Not many goons since it was a Wednesday. No wait at lift or for fries. 

3 minutes ago, Kneel said:

Well alright. 👍 Any of the other unicorns out there or just you?  I'm assuming the first hour+.5 before the goons arrived? 

It made me want to order an 8rw. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Mr Wonton said:

Not many goons since it was a Wednesday. No wait at lift or for fries. 

It made me want to order an 8rw. 

Not for THAT place. 🤪

Word on the street is that Mr. Miller is whipping up something special for us icecoasters. 👍 I'd never tell you to NOT order an 8RW, because that is a special board, but you may want to save a few sheckles just in case...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Kneel said:

Not for THAT place. 🤪

Word on the street is that Mr. Miller is whipping up something special for us icecoasters. 👍 I'd never tell you to NOT order an 8RW, because that is a special board, but you may want to save a few sheckles just in case...

Yes. For that place and that place only especially for Saturday afternoons. I wonder what Mark could be working on….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...