Note to New Members ×

Video: Carve Church with the LCI

Carvin' Marvin

30 minutes ago, jl1 said:

My wife snd I spend 2 weeks in Edwards visiting s friend every year and ride Vail and BC. Next season I am going to try to get together with the LCI crew if thats ok with you guys. Nice video!!

Just so you know, there is no Starbucks at the top of the escalator, actually, there is no escalator, if you get there early enough, you might have to walk 50 yards to the lift, most of the lifts are fixed grip, it is an old school no frills ski area with few amenities (we like it that way) We ride hard out of the gate, and are usually smoked by noon and drinking beer. It is windy, and cold.  Base is at 10800 feet, as one of the founders of the Lci, snow boarder pete, would say, "its rigorous" We welcome all on any given Sunday

Mario

Edited by big mario
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, jl1 said:

My wife snd I spend 2 weeks in Edwards visiting s friend every year and ride Vail and BC. Next season I am going to try to get together with the LCI crew if thats ok with you guys. Nice video!!

Go. Don't even think about it. 

:biggthump

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2022 at 7:11 PM, big mario said:

Just so you know, there is no Starbucks at the top of the escalator, actually, there is no escalator, if you get there early enough, you might have to walk 50 yards to the lift, most of the lifts are fixed grip, it is an old school no frills ski area with few amenities (we like it that way) We ride hard out of the gate, and are usually smoked by noon and drinking beer. It is windy, and cold.  Base is at 10800 feet, as one of the founders of the Lci, snow boarder pete, would say, "its rigorous" We welcome all on any given Sunday

Mario

Sounds PERFECT!!!!  My wife will like the done by noon idea. I guess we will try to acclimate a week or so in Edwards as we live at about 365 feet here in Pa. Hope to join you guys next March

• Like 2