Note to New Members ×

Knee pain/angulation?

1xsculler

Back leg only, inside the joint, more lateral than medial, not related to the kneecap, the trigger is a mystery but when it is triggered it’s quite painful…it seems like nothing unusual triggers it…it just happens very occasionally if I step on it…never had anything like it. It is ever present at a fairly low level and doesn’t seem to be aggravated by riding or walking once the stiffness is out. 
The only thing I do differently now than a couple of weeks ago is I try to angulate my body to get more up on edge than I get from just leaning. 
Yesterday I started wearing a three Velcro elastic support…have no clue if it will help or not. 

Knee pain induced by over-rotation of hips into turn trying to torque the knees against the boot plastic.

Try carving with upper buckles undone; should be able to tip the board over and make turns nearly identical to being fully buckled if not relying on equipment stiffness to make the turn.

• Confused 1