Note to New Members ×

My 7-year Old Rips (if I do say so myself)

Dave Winters

Get that boy on a hardboot set-up! ;) Looks like he's doing great on his freeride set-up. My boy came to the "darkside" at about 7 years old, he chose on his own though, no pushing from me. Love the styling arm on the jump, kids got flair already!

Have fun,

Paul

He looks good when he is riding in your signature picture, I had not expected a 7 year old to be powerful like that.

However, his jump is a bit soft, he should be doing the big gap jump in the park and stuff like that :-)

Awesome to see parents that give their kids a chance to get on and do cool stuff....RESPECT!

And yeh, get him on some plates.

Guest Randy S.

Dave,

In a few more years, we can set him up on a date with my 7 year-old daughter! Here's a pic of her riding hard boots. She told me this weekend that next year she wants to snowboard, rather than ski. Hmmm.

2lb4f5

Guest dragonsword5

now i feel like i should have started on hard boots when i followed my brother onto snowboarding (started snowboarding and never went back) but of course i didn't know about it then but i am happy i found out about it now.....

but i can't believe the skill your kid has at such a young age...he could definitley woop me in a park contest!..its amazing...tell him great job from me!

of course i would take to learning speed and carving or jumps and rails anyday:D

but thats just me