Note to New Members ×

Schwietzer, 49*North, Silver... etc Inland NW 21-22

b0ardski

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HERE IT COMES!! I'll be doing lot's of snow removal at home this weekend.:freak3:

Today

Increasing clouds and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -13. West wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Tonight

Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 15 by 5am. Wind chill values as low as -3. South wind around 7 mph.

Saturday

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 23. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Saturday Night

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 20. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Sunday

Snow likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Sunday Night

Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Monday

Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Monday Night

Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday

A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.

Tuesday Night

A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.

Wednesday

Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday Night

Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thursday

Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Edited by b0ardski

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Full disclosure: I'll be there with family, and they will be skill capped at groomed blues. We also wont have the legs for more than about 3 hrs total of riding. I'm only good for about a dozen hard turns before sitting down to catch my breath/let the legs stop burning (we're coming from sea-level). Will you be lapping happy trails if we aren't there that early?  Is there cell coverage on the mountain? Any tips on parking? I read the website on parking but it isnt clear what parking costs or if it fills up?  

• 4 weeks later...