Note to New Members ×

Burton Reactor?

1xsculler

I'm getting nostalgic.  I had a few pairs of Reactors, as well as Burton Wind and Fire boots.  They were great in their day but I would not say they were decent compared to what we have today.  Compare it to the decent cars and music from that era.  

So if you are driving the the mountain in a Plymouth Voyager mini van listening to Menudo or Hansen on your 8 track, then the Burton Reactors are pretty decent. 

Actually wish I kept a pair as the red, white and blue color scheme was pretty cool.

• Like 1

I had both the Reactor and Furnace, essentially the same boot. They were a great fit for me right off the shelf. Super comfy and no heel lift. They felt taller than UPZ's or Deeluxe. I rode them in walk mode most of the time, except for racing or carving aggressive steeps. They only had a short forward flex spring and none for heelside. I think if you found a new unused pair, they would be great if you could retrofit them with a better spring setup.