Note to New Members ×

Raves: PTC in MA, Copper in CO, Cooper in CO, and Powder at WP in CO

Guest itodd

Guest itodd

I have 4 raves which i must share with all of you. First off, I took my board to Precision Tuning Center in Framingham MA. I was afraid to ride it because the tune was a work of art. I highly reccomend them.

Secondly, I just got back from colorado. I spent a few days at Copper mountain which were awesome. Copper has free cat-skiing/riding which I took advantage of. A 20 minute wait and I was on my way to the top of Tucker Mountain. After the ride, we hiked a good 30 minutes further up Tucker to reach some fresh pow. Good times.

Just down the street from Copper, there is Cooper Mountain. If you want to carve, Cooper is the place to go. No crowds, you get the trail to yourself. I was attempting full circle carves for the first time. I had no fear of running into a straight liner.

Lastly, we decided to drive through a blizzard to get to winter park for friday. It took us 2 hours but we made it. They claimed a foot at 5am, but by the time we got there, there was at least 2 feet of the fluffy pow. an epic day. It humbled me. I'm inexperienced when it comes to powder. what a blast though.

Anyways. I felt I had to share. Back to work I go!

three ?'s about prercision tuning. whats the adress or what is it near, grew up in that dump and have never heard of it, what are there prices and who's the person i should see? love chopper i spent some time there and i miss it every day, did you do the super b lift and that pitch under the chair. thats a killer. jd

Guest itodd

PTC is located inside the summit ski and snowboard shop. i have no idea what the address is. it's on the eastbound side of route nine, right after some train tracks and before shoppers world. Mike DeSantis I think his name is. Others here will correct me if I'm wrong. The first tune is 75 (it's worth every penny).

i didn't make it to the super b lift. i spent most of the days in the back bowls. when i was in the mood for carving, i used flyer or eagle.

take care.

Guest itodd

i don't know why you haven't heard of it. it's in the back. you can see the line from a double that takes you to some double diamonds. i wasn't paying too much attention to the chair names so i can't offer you any more info.