Note to New Members ×

F2 Intec Heel Kit (Found)

snowburn

11 minutes ago, dredman said:

Don’t forget that the prices you are seeing on YYZCanuck are in CAD.  

$100 USD = $138.00 CAD.  

Hmmm in check out it appears to be in USD. Well at least the shipping shows 30.00 USD. So I'm assuming its all in U.S. dollars Their price is the same as Donek at 99.00. 

I may have some spares for my spare spares.  I'll check.  Also, to avoid stealing business away from one of our few alpine retailers, try emailing or calling YYZ.  They've worked with me in the past to ship small items for less than the standard shipping amount that comes up in cart.

Just now, Wolf said:

I may have some spares for my spare spares.  I'll check.  Also, to avoid stealing business away from one of our few alpine retailers, try emailing or calling YYZ.  They've worked with me in the past to ship small items for less than the standard shipping amount that comes up in cart.

That's good to know. I'm looking for a used option first so don't feel bad. I would purchase from them as a last resort. I just bought Upz XC12 and wanted to get them set up and try before the season ends early april without swapping out my other ones.

1 hour ago, snowburn said:

Hmmm in check out it appears to be in USD. Well at least the shipping shows 30.00 USD. So I'm assuming its all in U.S. dollars Their price is the same as Donek at 99.00. 

Yes it may look that way but once it hits your credit card you will see the exchange rate. 

I do have one brand new set and a lightly used set.  But really not planning sell so I'd keep the new ones and would have to get close to new pricing, like $95 shipped, for the used ones.  Maybe someone will chime in with a more used set at a better deal.

19 hours ago, Wolf said:

I do have one brand new set and a lightly used set.  But really not planning sell so I'd keep the new ones and would have to get close to new pricing, like $95 shipped, for the used ones.  Maybe someone will chime in with a more used set at a better deal.

I found a cheaper option. Thank you for your offer