Note to New Members ×

PowMow

boardguru

Just got back from a great morning of riding at PowMow. Groomers were great but we left when more and more human gates started showing up.

Briefly met another hardbooter at the top of the poma lift, name of Dickie riding Head boots, TD2 stepins, on a Coiler. Guy was ripping trenches!

I was riding my custom Winterstick 166 OG Race.

He would have known Bomber, but not necessarily ASB. He is not really paying attention to the newest stuff. He is a Purecarve guy who left Aspen for Powder Mountain. I got him on a Coiler after he tried one of mine. He is also a surf legend who pioneered Blacks in San Diego and then moved to Hawaii in the '60s.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The wife and I finally got to go riding today at PowMow. First time this season. We were both riding Coiler Contras, hers from last year mine from this year. Great first day, not a lot of people compared to all other days I have viewed the web cams. Blue skies no wind and real (not fake) snow. The entire mountain was open, and what a great time we had. The Contra is like riding a magic carpet!  Looking forward to more fun days there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...