Note to New Members ×

Price Reduced on 2 remaining Board Blowout!!!!! All Sold

trikerdad

I'm 73 this season and don't see that I need a dozen boards so I'm putting these up for sale. 

SOLD Prior 166 WCR w/19cm waist.  This is an older glass board.  It's pretty stiff for it's size and would right for a shorter, heavier rider.  $100 plus shipping.

SOLD Prior 183 WCRM w/21cm waist.  This metal board is only a couple of years old and was made for me at 6' 3" and 225 lbs.  $400 plus shipping

SOLD Donek 182 RC w/20cm waist and 15m radius.  This was a custom glass build for a Donek sponsored racer.   Pretty stiff so, best for a heavier rider.  $150 plus shipping.

SOLD Rad-Air 200 Tanker w/25cm waist.  This is BIG board made for heavy riders and deep pow.  $250 plus shipping.

SOLD Tinkler 186 GOOFY FOOT (capitals to make sure it's noticed) Full Flex Control System w/19cm waist and split tail.   This glass board is fully addjustable for flex.  $550 plus shipping.

SOLD Tinkler 186 Flex Plate w/19cm waist.  The Flex Plate on this glass board acts the same as a Boiler Plate, you mount to the plate allowing the board to flex under it.  $500 plus shipping.

The boards listed are shown below but as a bare board.  Left to right:  #3 is the Prior 183, #5 is the Prior 166, #6 is the Full System Tinkler 186 Goofy, #7 is the Flex System Tinkler 186, 

#8 is the Donek 182 RC, #11 is the Rad-Air 200.

I'm open to reasonable offers and I accept PayPal

DSC02773.thumb.JPG.45fb81d7621a87e5c32378f90ef6498b.JPG

Edited by trikerdad

• 3 weeks later...