Note to New Members ×

*SOLD* Donek Incline 164 *SOLD*

bigwavedave

2015/16 Donek Incline 164  $485 shipped

23.5cm waist, 9-10m scr, made for 180lb rider,  taper 1.3cm (nose 28.9, tail 27.6), setback 2.5cm

It's like new! Never ground. No dings or scratches. Edges: base bevel 1°/ side 88°.

Slightly narrower than standard waist for better edge to edge transitions with hardboots. Carves up groomers and handles powder very well. I like it best on hero groom (firm or soft) and up to about 1 foot pow. Also great in wet, spring slush or corn snow. Has the updated flex profile with slight decamber in the nose and tail and fairly robust traditional camber between the contact points.  Comes with custom canvas board sleeve. A directional board, comparable to a Prior ATV, but carves way better (IMHO).

Recent photo:IMG_3038.thumb.jpg.181dc73dbe84e3f37dd40b36b2f6027a.jpg

More about this board here:                                                                                (click on the arrow)

Edited by bigwavedave
sold
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 12:01 AM, BlueB said:

Hey, very nice board! What is the taper and set back on this one? 

@BlueBTaper is 1.3cm (I added nose & tail width measurements to my 1st post above). Setback 2.5cm.

Inserts are centered for a 19.5 inch stance.The board rides very nice with bindings mounted centered on inserts. There is plenty of spread on the inserts to set the stance farther back for deep snow.

More Incline review here:

• 1 month later...