Note to New Members ×

SOLD 2018 - 157 Amplid Millisurf carbon splitboard

Buell

Everything is sold

In case anyone is interested:

2018 - 157 Amplid Millisurf Splitboard - $650 + shipping. I have some lightly used Kohla skins cut for it for $75. Retail with skins is almost $1400.

Lightly ridden, Excellent condition. A few shallow rock scrapes on the base and some very minor rock rash on the rail. I am only selling this one to get this year's Millisurf.

This one has sold. I should have another one for sale as soon as I get my new one. It is in nearly perfect condition and will be $725. I also have skins for it for $75.

157 x 259 waist, 310 nose, 292 tail

One of the lightest split board made at under 6 pounds! The weight difference is dramatic both going up and riding down.

I am also selling a 158 Ampid Creamer (the solid version of the Milligram - also a great resort board). Let me know if you are interested.

Amplid is Peter Bauer's company out of Europe (google him). Shape is similar to the Jones Ultracraft (Hovercraft). I have been riding Amplids for 3 years now. They build exceptional boards!

Check out Amplid's website for more information or search 'Amplid Millisurf'. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg