Note to New Members ×

Intuition Liners and Heel Lift ??

barryj

Still on the hunt for liners for my 425  Pro's ......  do the Intuition tongue liners do any better of a job keeping heel lift to a minimum ??  My Deeluxe tongue liners had a pinched heel area that provided restricted movement......see photo....... which I felt worked quite well in my white Track 700's.  (I moved the original oem Deeluxe wrap liner from the Track 700's to  my Deeluxe 325's and they work great  in that softer boot for more flex in the pow......)

I don't see any conformed heel areas on the Intuition liners....... :cool:

post-2478-0-29765700-1463580564_thumb.jpg

Edited by barryj

Thanks for the reply  Carvin!

In all my boots I have a performance fit -  my street shoe is a size mondo 29.5 or 30...but I ride Mondo 28.5....so I have a LOW volume boot/shell fit of 1 finger Max in my Deeluxe shells.

Intuition says these are my options:

One finger (1/2”) or less

…you have a small amount of room inside your shell, so you will need a thinner (low volume) liner:

Dreamliner LV
Luxury LV
Plug
Plug Race
Tour Mod
Race HD
Race FX

Based on the above info I'm thinking of trying the Plug Race or Plug........ anybody tried those ??

https://intuitionliners.com/shop/plug-race/

https://intuitionliners.com/shop/plug/

Edited by barryj

I hear you on your finger sizing style.  IMO, I go with a liner that exactly fits my foot length in centimeters.    Measure both your feet, heel to longest toe and go with that liner size.    There are high volume liners and low volume liners,  so High volume liner describes the liner and your foot may be a bit small for its length,  vice versa, low volume liner for a foot that is a bit large for its length. Or standard liner, in the middle, medium volume.     I go with the Power Wrap as there are no tongue seams,   to bother my metatarsals,  I tried high end ski boot liners and loved them, but could not , would not handle any future bone spurs.

Edited by RobertAlexander