Note to New Members ×

Woman's "soft carve" board

Corran

I was given a bunch of crap because I designed a soft and/or hard boot all mountain carving board that was 179cm (but has an edge length about 20cm shorter than an equivalent length race board, and much softer flex), and I got emails from several women saying "hey, what about us".

Good point. My apologies... so here is our woman's version - 159cm - a modern take on the all mountain "freecarve" style board.

Singuler_159_1024x1024.png

10 hours ago, west carven said:

howdy

"Nice cacti."  that's what she said... it is not sexy without numbers... specs please...

Here you go: https://www.soulwaterman.com/collections/snowboards/products/softcarve

14 hours ago, daveo said:

Nice cacti.

Why a swallowtail design?

the split tail allows you to vary the radius of the turn more easily by compressing the tail through turn exit, without the use of hard boots which provide far more force and leverage than even the hardest soft boots. I found the swallow tail really lets you make minute radius adjustments on the fly effortlessly and with amazing stability.