Note to New Members ×

Burton Supermodel 181. $100 (Paypal $70 to the site for support, $30 to me for shipping)

davekempmeister

Burton Supermodel 181 in excellent condition.  3 hole pattern.  big board with lots of float makes a nice, low cost, early and late season option ( i.e., rock board ?).  Really very nice condition, in all respects.

Jack will appreciate You , even if he cringes at the idea of actually purchasing  a Burton.

Lower 48 only and the Hedgehog stays with me.  IMG_0263.JPG.8a9e23a76d88c5cdcb6456bb028f73f9.JPGIMG_0262.JPG.49c58ca0d6d65e0d2911249ae46b2475.JPG

For a great cause!

Edited by davekempmeister
grammatical
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

USASA/USSRT will appreciate it too. Thanks!

It's easy to hate on Burton for "selling out", especially with all these new "lifestyle" products and marketing :barf:... but at the same time, I'm glad that the #1 snowboard company in the world is actually a snowboard company.

I rented a Supermodel 168 for 4 days in Jackson Hole in 2010 and had a blast.  This thing must be a Cadillac.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jack Michaud said:

USASA/USSRT will appreciate it too. Thanks!

I rented a Supermodel 168 for 4 days in Jackson Hole in 2010 and had a blast.  This thing must be a Cadillac.

You're welcome, Jack.  Please know how grateful all of us are for what you have done.  You really stepped up when needed most and we appreciate it.  I'm a total loner by nature (i.e., road biker) and normally can take or leave social this that or the other, but I must admit for the time that Bomber went away there was a void.  Glad to help.

With my height and big feet, I have been on Tankers (187 and 200) and a Hazelwood (200) for awhile now and 181 is sort of like a CTS wheelbase to an older Fleetwood.  Still a Cadillac but it's all relative, you know.

Edited by davekempmeister
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1