Note to New Members ×

Rosi Slayer 163?

1xsculler

I have the first year model with the black bird on a yellow with black stripes background. Loved it for what is was at the time.. Even have the Original Rossi Carbon Race plate bindings mounted on it still. Great preseason board in case there are rocks lurking under the thin groom.

Love riding my Coilers WAY more though.

• Like 1

About 20 years old board, cheaper version of  Dualtech, VAS, Throttle. Boards I was ridding in end of the century. Even on new ones you could feel difference? I think they made this board only for 2 years. After so many years I would expect the board will be dead. $20 like rock board would be Ok I guess.

• Like 1

Rossi duals were damp & edgy, but didn't "pump" well. Good crud board, or ' Cruiser' for mid-range low intensty carves. Stances were limitingly narrow, though by '97-'99, you could get out to 21". The 'dual' construct was an issue at tip/tail if the epoxy let go, but the semi-cap at least let you tune more acute than 90* easily. Sidecut was set aft, which made for an ugly board on Noreast hardpack, but in southwest snow, you could lay in pretty deep. On 1-to-10 , these are a 6.5 at best, a lower score if used on manmade harder snow. I am not a fan of these boards. 

• Like 1