Note to New Members ×

Where can I rent?

Dw3

Hi there, will be in whistler next month and I really want to try a hard boot board. Where can I rent a setup from? I live in Portland and there is nothing here that I can find to try this out. Been riding for 6 years and love to go fast.

We're 3000 miles away but I wanted to remind folks that Donek boards are available to demo at Okemo Mountain in southern Vermont.  Go to the ski shop in the main base area and ask for Sean.  I'm going to demo the Madd Killer on Thursday.

11 hours ago, Dw3 said:

Hi there, will be in whistler next month and I really want to try a hard boot board. Where can I rent a setup from? I live in Portland and there is nothing here that I can find to try this out. Been riding for 6 years and love to go fast.

Maybe Prior demo, but phone them first, sometimes they sell out the entire alpine demo fleet. 

Other then that, stop at Cypress, book a lesson with me and I'll hook you up with board and bindings, boots depending on size...