Note to New Members ×

Looking for a Burton 168 Ultra-Prime

Zamboniman

I am looking for an Burton Ultra-prime or something in 165-168 with at least a 20cm waist ( the old orange ones?)

for riding on east coast ice and crud-crap snow conditions

also any older 97 blue metalflake asym factory prime goofy 159 i would love to have as a throwback board for cruising

21 hours ago, Wolf said:

Sort of, kind of, maybe:  I have a 162 Ultra-Prime, 20cm waist; and a 169 Alp, 21cm waist.

162 Ultra Prime is a fun board. Has a rather large sidecut radius for that length of board - sidecut radius of 11.3 (I think). Really playful. We have a couple that we get on now and then.

I got it back.  Waist width is 20 cm.  

It's in nice shape.  Oddly enough the word DEMO is stamped on the bottom near the front of the board.   There is a blemish on the top sheet that has been filled in with something. The base and edges are okay.   Bindings not included.  Make me an offer.  I'll calculate UPS shipping or you can come to VT to get it.

413789686.jpg

413789687.jpg

413789688.jpg

413789689.jpg

413789690.jpg

413789691.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, Zamboniman said:

I am looking for an Burton Ultra-prime or something in 165-168 with at least a 20cm waist ( the old orange ones?)

for riding on east coast ice and crud-crap snow conditions

also any older 97 blue metalflake asym factory prime goofy 159 i would love to have as a throwback board for cruising

How about a Burton Coil 172 Green top and bottom, Overall length 1725mm, Running Length 1460mm, Nose Length 180mm, Waist 215mm, Sidecut Radius 10.26m. Board is in excellent cond. It's in Washington state 

• 6 months later...