Note to New Members ×

Aside...

FrankNBeans

• 3 weeks later...

After seeing Nates uplifting playlist, I decided to go with my Eighties Angst and Alienation  station on for the ride up this morning. Between Bauhaus, Joy Division, Siouxsie, and the Smiths before I hit floyd hill, Im suprised I didn’t pull in front of a tanker truck an lock my brakes up.  A shiny happy people wake up it was not. What was I thinking ?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, big mario said:

I decided to go with my Eighties Angst and Alienation  station on for the ride up this morning. 

A dubious way to expand the LCI. “Mystery snowboard species sighted; wears ski boots, weeps into toilet, sun shines out of behind. Presumed dangerous.”

• LOL 1

So in case you were worried, I switched to ska on the way home, like nates playlist.  Ditched the black eyeliner for a pork pie hat and some plaid shorts Kinda hard to not smile with Bad Manners singling “ Lip up fatty”, or Save Ferris covering Come on Eileen.....  

3 hours ago, big mario said:

Bad Manners singling “ Lip up fatty”, or Save Ferris covering Come on Eileen.....  

Glad to hear it. The anguished, mopey, self-absorbed Mario is not the ideal. I'm totally down with the Bad Manners, but when I die, if the first thing I hear is "Come On, Eileen" -- any version by any artist -- I will know I've gone straight to hell.

Pretty sure Eddie Spaghetti would puke in your plants....

or try to phuck em.....

another aside, its highly amusing to hear my phunky ford station wagon say” skankin pickle” when you hit the whats playin’ button

mario

just got back from a low grade pub crawl on Tennyson st,  the hipster millennials in royal burger where listening to a black eyeliner station, I asked them if they felt like killing themselves by the end of the night....

• 2 weeks later...