Note to New Members ×

I need a new board

Guest Bdon803

Guest Bdon803

I am riding a Jerry Lopez sweet inspiration and I am looking for a new board that would be a little more adgressive but i don't wan't it to be way to stiff.

I was just wondering if anyone could give many any sugestions on a good board for me. :D :D

talk to Bruce at Coiler if you don't mind waiting awhile for you board to get built

if you are not a heavyweght I recomend a Madd 170 as well

if you tell us the target use of the board, how much you want to spend and and so on

I don't know what your board is at all.

is it a freeride deck?

Is Jerry Lopez a surfer?

Guest Bdon803

Jerry Lopez was a surfer guy and he was into alpine for a while and he made a couple of boards but his boards are all super soft and not really agressive they are mainly meant for freeriding and just fooling around on.

thanks for the info.:) :)

the soonest Bruce quoted me a delivery date 2 weeks ago was Feb/March next year...I have no need until Jan 07 so I plan on Ordering fall 05...I think I have it narrowed to either a 169AM of a 160something SL...still working out which, surprisingly I realized I don't need as long a board as I though I would after riding my 175RC...If you have to have Custom now call Donek of Prior they should be able to accommodate you without too much trouble.