Note to New Members ×

Coiler EC vs Swoard EC ??

barryj

Hey Redia........I don' read  French but I can tell you are trying to tell me I'm supposed to be on a H or XH flex Swoard for my weight.

Well I've had this conversation with  Patrice and Nils and all the Swoard guys many, many  times.  I let them talk me into a Gen 5 EC  Hard flex and Hated it!

Maybe it's my 61 year old legs or/and  that I've always ridden shorter/softer boards.....but I love and can EC  my Swoard Dual 168 )which the Swoard guys cringe every time they here this cause they thought I'd Snap it!),  hated my Virus 163 UFC...(Well, I loved the Board, but my thighs hated it!)    Love  and can EC my Swoard EC 175 Medium Flex  and had ZERO fun or ability to bend/ride the Hard Flex Gen 5 Swoard EC!

Patrice and Nils know and understand that I am an anomaly and call me the 1% Their Weight to Length/Flex Charts Doesn't Work For..................... 

Edited by barryj
  • Like 1

On 13/01/2018 at 12:27 AM, barryj said:

Patrice and Nils know and understand that I am an anomaly and call me the 1% Their Weight to Length/Flex Charts Doesn't Work For..................... 

happens :) 

as long as you don't snap it its fine!!

By the way Petr send me a video he made showing various conditions carving on the ECPro gen1, shows you can with good legs and technique carve a board almost in any condition! The shape allows for softer turns in moguls too! )

• Like 1