Note to New Members ×

SOLD: Oxygen Proton 168 Board, Seattle Local Pickup.

Shreddin_Sanchez

***January 8, 2018 - I have updated this post.  The board is now $ free.  We need the storage space back in our basement, and I would rather have the board find a new home with another carver than just give it away to Goodwill.  The first person to respond who can meet me for pickup in University Village (near University of Washington in Seattle) gets it.  Thanks!

I purchased this from another Bomber member in 2006, and have ridden it less than ten times.  It's in decent shape, with some light scratching on the top board and a few minor scratches on the base.  It definitely needs a hot wax, but other than that is ready to ride.  Takes a Burton 3-hole binding.  

Oxygen_Front_Small.jpg

Oxygen_Back_Small.jpg

Edited by Shreddin_Sanchez

Dan,

Thanks, it is a nice board.  I may go the PITA route and post it on the Classified for shipping only, but that's a last resort.  Hoping to find someone local who needs another fast arrow in their snowboard quiver.  It's free, for goodness sakes.  You would think some local carver would be interested.

20 hours ago, Shreddin_Sanchez said:

Dan,

Thanks, it is a nice board.  I may go the PITA route and post it on the Classified for shipping only, but that's a last resort.  Hoping to find someone local who needs another fast arrow in their snowboard quiver.  It's free, for goodness sakes.  You would think some local carver would be interested.

Yeah...there were a couple of Seattle carvers that used to hang out here, but I haven't seen them for awhile. I would take it off your hands, but I already have too many boards and not enough days on snow - no point having it sit in my basement if you can find someone that will ride it. Looks like maybe it will find a new home in MA:biggthump

3 hours ago, Bob 007 said:

Hi Dan,  I just lookedd through ebay to get an idea.  Looks like 25$ to 35$ is the norm.  If I sent you a$50.00 check could you wrap it nicely and send it?  Let me know thx Bob 760 728-7006

Again, I'm not the one with the board to give away...