Note to New Members ×

Burton Step On and Bomber Power Plate are Ready To Ride!

barryj

Finally I got all the parts to assemble the Burton Step On binding with the Bomber Power Plate on my Moss PQ60!!

It feels Goood....carpet surfing!  Were Not having much of a winter out here so far but I'll take it with me on my next Swoard  rampage.

Yes,......I added my own extension to Burton's minute quick release lever.......it's the same height as the release handle on my Fintecs .

55/50 with 3 degree cant disks both feet with typical F-toe and R-heel lift - Let's Ride!

IMGP7875.JPG

IMGP7878.JPG

IMGP7884.JPG

Edited by barryj
  • Like 2

Well, now that u hav them.  How much lateral stiffness does that setup hav ???    With a 1 being a soft boot (strapped in tight) and a 5 being a hardboot all buckled up and clipped in.  What is yur initial impression on the carpet.  

Hey T 2.    Compared to my Track 325, Carpet impression of lateral stiffness is.........  6!   The Boots in the binding is seriously stiff!! 

Compared to my Track 700's laternal stiffness is..........   3

Yeah Lurch I already have the new and improved replacement cleats.  and  there s no problem Stepping in and staying connected with the plates on 3 degree disks....at least on the carpet!   We will see tomorrow!!

Edited by barryj
  • Like 1

Hey QQ

Did ya try the Burton store at Northstar or Squaw?............... they both are one of the few retailers that were allowed "Step On" stock......     

The Northstar Burton shop even swapped out my too small (internet ordered) Photon boots, no problem!!  

Burton at Northstar - 530-562-8014

Burton at Squaw, aka  The Ledge  -  530 - 452- 4477