Note to New Members ×

Virus BX

glenn

59 minutes ago, Shred Gruumer said:

Stamp in top sheet says: 68 14 001  ... looks like a hhhmmm 168cm,,,  I think since its green its build in 2014,  and I think they only made one of them... !   I'll give ya $100 bucks... virus is a really old company from the 80's  not around anymore.. hit me up if you want some cash..

Come on brutha'! If you're not kidding, $100? I'd use it for a lunch tray before I'd sell it for that...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, glenn said:

I'll tell ya' what, you guys send me the $100 and the $200 and I'll send you a nice picture of me riding it...How's that?

All honesty, you'll be hard pressed to come close to that (1000) on the open market..  my pristine oxess bx dont come close to that.... new your at $900 .  if its cherry for a 2014 im guessing 450 -600 especially when you can snag F2 carbon eliminators and oxesses for new under $1000..  think of it as driving a new car off the lot.

keep it!  you got a gem BX board!!!!

Edited by Shred Gruumer
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Shred Gruumer said:

All honesty, you'll be hard pressed to come close to that (1000) on the open market..  my pristine oxess bx dont come close to that.... new your at $900 .  if its cherry for a 2014 im guessing 450 -600 especially when you can snag F2 carbon eliminators and oxesses for new under $1000..  think of it as driving a new car off the lot.

I wouldn't expect to get new price for it. My reference was new board as a benchmark to determine price of a used one. A new one is about $1200 U.S. I wouldn't ask $1200 or even a thousand for a used one. I wouldn't sell it for $200 either. It's worth somewhere between, of course...

Very cool board.

Virus makes amazing board.  Thanks for sharing. Like the color also.  

A good  BX F2 carbon is worth 500

I would put it at 600-700. 

Need more details, specs,  construction. 

Ask once Virus the specs and had no answer???? Top secret lolol

Bought a 1k $ board elsewere. 

6 hours ago, Poloturbo said:

Very cool board.

Virus makes amazing board.  Thanks for sharing. Like the color also.  

A good  BX F2 carbon is worth 500

I would put it at 600-700. 

Need more details, specs,  construction. 

Ask once Virus the specs and had no answer???? Top secret lolol

Bought a 1k $ board elsewere. 

Thanks Polo...That's exactly the information I was looking for! Appreciate that...

12 hours ago, Shred Gruumer said:

Thanks...Now send me the C note! :smashfrea