Note to New Members ×

Carve-tastic softboot bindings

skategoat

It's incredible how the gear can accumulate in a family of four snowboarders. From the "they don't make 'em like they used to" department. All size large. Left to right.

Prices are USD. Convert to CAD using Google.

1) Flow bindings with three hole (!) and four hole discs.  No binding screws. $50.00

2) Nidecker Carbon 900. Includes screws. Burliest bindings ever. Will probably outlive all of us. SOLD

3) Burton C60. Still sought after by SBX racers. Stiff, strong. Ankle straps are worn (just the cover, the padding inside is fine) and the chrome trim is broken. No screws. $75.00

Payment by Paypal Friends and Family or Interac e-transfer.

IMG_20171215_174524.jpg

IMG_20171215_174500.jpg

Edited by skategoat
  • Like 1

On 16.12.2017 at 6:03 AM, skategoat said:

2) Nidecker Carbon 900. Includes screws. Burliest bindings ever. Will probably outlive all of us. SOLD

story: almost perfect binders ride-wise (I own a pair, don't ride em very often though), but some 10yrs ago I have catastrophic failure - front binding disconnected at speed from undertaker198 in deep pow..... threaded part simply disintegrated off front disk, so disk stays on board under snow, and binding was on my boot. adrenalinic experience in deeps at 40+kmh, from almost fresh bindings..

had ordered Alu CNCed replacement :)