Note to New Members ×

SOLD! Donek Metal FC 185 $400.00 shipped SOLD !

Gossamer

SOLD! Merry Christmas. I picked this up last year and love the ride of the board, getting older and looking for shorter boards. Just a few light scuffs on the topsheet and the base and edges are in excellent condition. 20cm waist and 12-16m sidecut. From Donek's site:

Metal FC

Our Smoothest easiest carving board ever.

The alpine world has been turned upside down in the last few years as shapes and constructions have completely changed. Donek is at the forefront of race and alpine snowboard development and the metal freecarve is one of the crowning achievements in our R&D. This board provides the forgiving ride carvers have come to expect with the versatility they require.

Our continuously variable sidecut will enable to change up your turn shape and radius with minor weighting changes, while the highly refined camber profile absorbs the terrain, minimizes chatter, and keeps the edge engaged in your turn. Exceptional torsional stiffness keeps the edge firmly planted in hard snow conditions, turning almost all conditions into hero snow.

5a309b8a452e1_DSCN5590(Medium).JPG.d87fcc15a7c51a96ebf5a2acfc03caf7.JPG5a309bb516353_CopyofDSCN5587(Medium).JPG.782bfb077bb12dbc9dfb33208e28ec8d.JPG5a309bc8485b8_CopyofDSCN5592(Medium).JPG.29e4dbdc4bced90cced0ab194fe27f35.JPG5a309bf12d539_CopyofDSCN5586(Medium).JPG.35e66684ac4c5d7d225dd5c65315519d.JPG

Edited by Mr. Deep
Clarification

No, it's been owned by a couple of members here. It is in very good condition. 

I bought it from NHrider, this was his for sale description:

Built for a 195lb'er. Haven't ridden this board much as I have others similar I like more. Boards never been ground and is in great shape other than a few minor scratches. 

Edited by Mr. Deep
Confusion

6 hours ago, Mr. Deep said:

No, it's been owned by a couple of members here. It is in very good condition. I bought it from NHrider, this was his for sale description:

Built for a 195lb'er. Haven't ridden this board much as I have others similar I like more. Boards never been ground and is in great shape other than a few minor scratches. 

I'll split the package as follows:

Board- $400 shipped, plate- $200 shipped, bindings- $150 shipped. Or everything for $600 shipped (conus

What plate and what bindings?   Thanks, Bryan