Note to New Members ×

New Burton clip-in bindings

ITALIAN_MARC

You can be that person who pushes a girlfriend to tears in hopes of making her ride to your level or you can be the one who smiles quietly to yourself when you witness a person in the shear joy of the moment no matter their level of finesse.  For myself it's seeing that big smile on someones face when they have completed a run to their own satisfaction .  

• Like 3

Good Stuff!!  :ph34r:  once we head down, there is no past or future, only the Present. Skating, Surfing, Snowboarding, Swimming,Tennis, Golf are sports I am most familiar with, but is there any Sport where this does not happen? or where we can pay a heavy price for distraction? I have spent more time on the Sticks than anything else, and the addiction was really the sublime Mental state I could reach...while at work I could put it all in and have someone else effect the outcome...I left team sports behind early on because I did not appreciate someone putting in half an effort, of course that was a negative reaction and not always the case at all...but this path has been Wonderful and allowed for some really fantastic and peaceful states of Mind...

• Like 2