Note to New Members ×

Rossignol Trottle 167

workshop7

I've got the exact model from the pic. 

FYI, even those red Throttles, that were perceived as wood cores, were not. I've cut up another one to make a mini longboard for my kid. It's a very complex core made of foams of different densitoes, with rubber and steel wire dampening strips. Very high tech, for their time... 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I snapped a couple of photos this morning. It has this big Smith sticker on it. Some binding rash. Last pic shows biggest topsheet blemish. Edges and base are quite nice. 

If you are still interested I will get some more photos. I was thinking $75...just too nice of a board for me to pass up. I hadn't looked at it close in a while. 

IMG_1890.thumb.JPG.789b5c99bab0d6df4eb4f96fb2b79bf6.JPGIMG_1891.thumb.JPG.cb9b4f012e355317825dd8ad821dbd45.JPGfIMG_1889.thumb.JPG.6f505e539817fd48e42e27de70e1ea60.JPG

I have one that might be a little cleaner.  Here's a photo.  I drive Rt 9 from Brattleboro to Hopkinton, NH a couple of times each summer so we might be able to work out a drop off to avoid shipping if you're still looking then.  Something to keep in mind.

Click on the photo for a zoom-able version.....

Throttle-1.jpg

Edited by Wolf

2 hours ago, workshop7 said:

How much Wolf?

I'd like to get $100 for it, as I was actually going to set this up a a "blast from the past" ride.  But let me email you some additional photos before you decide anything.  There are binding marks that didn't show up in the first photo due to the lighting.  But if I set up absolute worst-case lighting streaming in from the side at a low angle, the marks really show up.  That lighting also makes some of the other little nicks and dings pop out.  Here are two photos that really emphasize the flaws.  PM me with your direct email and I'll send you some more photos.

Throttle-4.jpg

Throttle-5.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have a171 but it has TD1's on it. then what do I do w/my Burton reactor boots. the dam thing would run again if I could get heel and toe pads for them. I've tried to buy them but I missed twice. how often do those come around? any ways maybe you can talk me out it

Edited by hard-on
reactor boots not ascent

I have a171 but it has TD1's on it. then what do I do w/my Burton ascent boots. the dam thing would run again if I could get heel and toe pads for them. I've tried to buy them but I missed twice. how often do those come around? any ways maybe you can talk me out it