Note to New Members ×

Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Flow NX2-GT Fusion (Large) Bindings - SOLD

lordmetroland

Over the past couple years, I've developed a pretty debilitating case of Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD). It's defined as a "delusional preoccupation that an aspect of one's appearance is severely flawed and requires exceptional measures to hide or fix the perceived issue." The usual result is things like body building, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty. Michael Jackson is the classic case. I had come to believe that my giant feet were, in fact, a pox and could be cured by buying snowboarding gear far too small for them. With lots of help, some pharmaceutical, I've embraced the idea that my feet are beautiful the way they are and I'm ready to cast off the tools of my oppression! I also have to pay some pretty steep out-of-pocket therapy bills, so why not kill two birds with one stone?

Large Flow NX2-GT bindings from last season. Fusion straps, not the dumb Hybrids. Ridden for only one day. They really don't fit my (unbearably tight) 11.5 boots as the Flow site would have me believe. I mean, they work, but my (crushingly small) boots were too big to make use of the "easy entry" feature, which was the whole point of the damn things in the first place. Nice bindings though; I bought the XLs this week. So the Larges are yours for $200 plus shipping (which is probably $20-30), PayPal gift.

They even come with mounting hardware!

IMG_7051.JPG.182de68a85e57eeb60c6e2075c5f8cc2.JPG

Oh, dig the carbon fiber! It serves no evident functional purpose, but seriously, dig that s***!

IMG_7053.JPG.4fcf4e48ff5cd6f403262de0e20e434e.JPG

The red/black/gunmetal color scheme screams testosterone! You'll be like a snowboarding Tom Jones, peeling thrown underwear off your helmet.

IMG_7052.JPG.bec745e2a6cad42a71b3b7f47e456aa3.JPG

See, they're really not that big. I've put a coin near the edge, so you can tell. It's a US penny, not a Canadian one, which are only about 0.77 the size, depending on exchange rates which have been taken out of circulation (as graciously noted by kounak75), thereby ruining what was potentially a good joke and further proving that the typical American is too narcissistic to give a s*** about the currency of even our closest allies. On closer inspection, my ankle looks f***** huge, like my great grandma Edith's. Good Christ, I need some compression socks...

IMG_7056.JPG.c3771b0846358f3f6bf78f7a83901a3b.JPG

Edited by lordmetroland
Poor grammar, incoherence...why are you asking these questions? And general ignorance.
  • Like 3

No need for these but applause on a great post.  I laughed out loud and not to unravel whatever progress you made in therapy but your ankles are indeed gi-normous.  Around here we call them cankles.... when you cant tell where the calf ends and the ankle begins.  Kind of reminds me of my prom date.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...