Note to New Members ×

SOLD Prior 4WD 174 & AVAILABLE T-Tube 185

Sultan Guy

I have two boards that I would like to place at a good home so they get used.

Prior 174 4WD SCR 10m with TD3 plates for $200 firm. SOLD

This is the board I first learned to carve on and is a fantastic learning board for newbie or a great addition to anyone's quiver. Fresh hi quality basegrind last season. Unlike today's metal boards this is very light. lively and has serious pop.

Tropical Tube 185 SCR ?-Guessing 18m for $100

I only ever rode this twice. My hill is not wide enough! Killer edge hold.

Throw in an extra $80 per board for packaging and shipping anywhere in lower 48. Boards are in northern WA. Call or text 425-218-8770.

.IMG_20170122_132523195 (576x1024).jpg

IMG_20170122_132610473_HDR (1024x576).jpg

IMG_20170122_132551398 (576x1024).jpg

Edited by Sultan Guy
sold

hi teach !  i enjoyed riding with you at Loveland, back in early December. i am  working on dates for a "New England"  road trip.  when i have dates, etc i will let you know, if you'd like.  

probably a drive through the night to VT ending with an early morning hike to the top of Pico.  the two days after that probably Mt Snow or Bromley or Killington or Stratton or Okemo or something southern VT.  drive straight home after the second day at a resort (72 hours total).  i do it solo once or twice a year - you are welcome to ride along, if interested.

22 hours ago, lonbordin said:

You know we have airplanes?!

I sometimes fly to Albany or Manchester and then still need to rent a car, move bags of gear around,  etc.     between the long distance from my house to airport + the need to arrive at airport early + flight time and any delays + the distance from Albany or Manchester to a VT resort = not worth flying.   

Walking is a better option than Amtrak from Baltimore to Rutland.  Take a look at the prices and time tables for that.  

• Like 1

It is not 72 hours of driving.  It is a 72 hour trip.  

The options are:

1.  Use my fully paid for car and burn a $35 tank of fuel to drive 8 hours, straight through to  VT.  Drive at night when there is no traffic and many cops.  Get out of the car. Hike to top of Pico, board down, eat, get a room and go to sleep.  Buy lift tickets the subsequent two days, have fun and drive straight home afterwards.  72 hours.

Or

2.  Spend $200 on a flight and endure all that goes with travel to airports, airports themselves, parking at airports, 100 lbs of gear and luggage.  Aside from delays and X factors, wait in line for rental car in a town 1 or 2 hours drive from final destination.  Pay another 200 or 300 for  minivan or SUV..........

Are you kidding me ?  Suit yourself.  Maybe in Indiana one must always fly to find good snow, I don't know.   I suspect perceptions are at play here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...