Note to New Members ×

Dupraz 6'3" or Similar Big, Fat Board

lordmetroland

• 2 months later...

i have a Dupraz d1 6' ++ that I have to sell. why am I selling? My chiropractor says  NO MORE SNOWBOARDING UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET A HIP REPLACEMENT! My last day was Feburary 9 of this year . I had to have the chiro adjust my back and hip and I am fine and can bike ride and walk but no more snowboarding. if you are interested in this board give me a call at 720-402-2152. i also have a standard d1 as well. I could meet you in Golden somewhere to look at these boards as I do go to golden to fly model airplanes at the arvada field which is on highway 93. I have Sundays and wensdays off so give me a call. cheers Matt Curtis

6 hours ago, snowboardfast said:

i have a Dupraz d1 6' ++ that I have to sell. why am I selling? My chiropractor says  NO MORE SNOWBOARDING UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET A HIP REPLACEMENT! My last day was Feburary 9 of this year . I had to have the chiro adjust my back and hip and I am fine and can bike ride and walk but no more snowboarding. if you are interested in this board give me a call at 720-402-2152. i also have a standard d1 as well. I could meet you in Golden somewhere to look at these boards as I do go to golden to fly model airplanes at the arvada field which is on highway 93. I have Sundays and wensdays off so give me a call. cheers Matt Curtis

Get a second opinion. Seriously.

Good luck.

hey there, Snowboardfast.  i may very well be in Denver at some point over the next few weeks and if the Dupraz is still in your hands, i'd be interested.  i have a friend in Park City and i have been looking for a board to live out there and wait for me to show up and ride.  although, i think my friend would be happy to keep it familiar with snow, in my absence.

i will check back with you, if that is okay.

thanks

Lordmetroland- Idid not get your pm from Saturday? you may contact me at mcurtis20@hotmail.com or my cell phone  720-402-2152 or work 303-722-6081 to set up a time to meet up. I will be going to golden to fly tomorrow wens if it is not too windy? I also might go out Sunday and I am on vacation next week week of March 20 and could meet you in Golden to look at this board. If you are going to call me today before 6pm you can call the work number as I left my cell phone at home. I am very motivated to sell as I cannot ride anymore. Cheers Matt