Note to New Members ×

Burner 188 on Kijiji

garybergmann

The following is an add on kijiji in your fine province.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowboard-planche-a-neige/ville-de-quebec/planche-alpine-race-sims-burner-188/1212304249?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I have tried to contact the seller to find out if they will ship to Alberta, but with no luck.  Anyone interested in buying and shipping over to Alberta (if it's still available)?

Thanks

Gary

14 hours ago, garybergmann said:

The following is an add on kijiji in your fine province.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowboard-planche-a-neige/ville-de-quebec/planche-alpine-race-sims-burner-188/1212304249?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I have tried to contact the seller to find out if they will ship to Alberta, but with no luck.  Anyone interested in buying and shipping over to Alberta (if it's still available)?

Thanks

Gary

I tried to buy that board last week, but the seller was trying to rush me by asking for money in advance without giving me the board because he said that he had a buyer in Edmonton willing to buy the board and willing to pay for shipping.  I told him no, I am not giving you part of the money, it is all in one shot for the board or nothing.  Since then, no feedback form him.

Ca a l'air long   .... plus que longtemps !!!     :eek:

Le probleme :   tu va mettre tes pieds ou pat ?     19.5 de taille  !   as tu des fix pour mettre juste la pointe des pieds ?   :smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

ou ben  rider avec 15 deg en avant et 20 en AR  ....  ha ha !

Edited by firepopa

1 hour ago, firepopa said:

Ca a l'air long   .... plus que longtemps !!!     :eek:

Le probleme :   tu va mettre tes pieds ou pat ?     19.5 de taille  !   as tu des fix pour mettre juste la pointe des pieds ?   :smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

ou ben  rider avec 15 deg en avant et 20 en AR  ....  ha ha !

Je vais me faire couper les pieds ??