Note to New Members ×

Wanted: Low 160s wider AM alpine, trades available

BlueB

Ideal would be a Nidecker Proto 162, black version. 

I'd also look into other similar boards in low 160s - ElDiablo, ATV, TWO, Coiler or Donek offerings, between 22 and 24 waist... I don't want anything built for over 180 lbs. Softer is ok. 

I'd like to trade if possible. Got two mint OES boards, Loony 169 and Bulst EC 161, a NOS Santa Cruz Maverick 183 (basically a Tanker 182), a pile of asyms and other vintage boards, some are NOS. 
I also have Palmer and Burton risers, Vans/Switch boots/bindings with highbacks in 25.5, old Flow bindings and another OES 170 prototype... 

Direct email: boris at blueb dot biz 

Edited by BlueB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The white board in the middle. It's an OES, made in Spain. It is mostly carbon construction, 170 long, 19 wide, VSR of some sorts. it was a pre-production, so it's not quite what they intended for final product, it's pretty stiff. Only has few runs on it. 

OES-garden1.jpg

I've also sent you a PM with other trade ideas... 

Edited by BlueB

Hi carven, I don't have the Witch any more... One of my students wouldn't return her after the lesson, a year ago ::)

Otherwise it's a  titanal/carbon slalom board similar to Kessler of the same size. Maybe just a tad higher camber...