Note to New Members ×

SOLD! $225+ Split ship!!!! Donek custom FC 165

slopestar

Update. New board in route so this has to be gone. I have been in contact with some nice tire kickers and some traders.

Shipping to Canada is about $60-$75. Lower 48 is about $35-$45

Let's do this. She has to go. She has normal wear and tear for a board with 50 days on it. I have new pics I will email on request as its now boxed up and ready to go. Just scraped off the storage wax.

I have posted video here and there is an original sale thread from Big Canuck who originally custom ordered this board. BAMBOO CORE!

165/23.5 waist. Guessing it's about 9-11m on the SCR. Blunted/rounded tip and tail. I rode this board with power plates and softboots. She is stiff and loves to carve. Best suited for 18olbs and up. Aggressive riders will be rewarded in corn/spring/crud busting. It has some gate rash on the tip but edges and base are in great shape/never ground. Always waxed or storage waxed. 2011 build

BINDINGS NOT INCLUDED.

Felicelance at gee-mail dot com

post-2749-0-82138200-1444244386_thumb.pn

Edited by slopestar

I loved this board!!!! One of the best graphics EVER!!!!!!!

I love it too Kurt. It's so close to my saber in design other than the core. I'm limited to 15 boards and with some vintage Burtons that I have from my Heyday, I need to thin the herd. I hope some one finds room for her. We call her "the spatula" this board pushed me when I needed it most

• 2 weeks later...