Note to New Members ×

Change your TD3 Sidewinder E pads Video

Is it set to private? I get a "This video is not available" message.

Thanks for the update Corey. I set it to "unlisted" , I will double check. Thanks, Bryan 

I think it was blocked due to the background music.  I will see what I can do to get it published. 

• 5 months later...

You got to be burly as hell.

I just took out the blue ones with the same size clamp as you. 

Only way i could rotate the clamp past a certain point was by setting it on the floor and using my foot.

I even bent my key trying to pry the dam thing out. 

I'd recommend using a more heavy duty clamp.

• Like 1

You got to be burly as hell.

I just took out the blue ones with the same size clamp as you. 

Only way i could rotate the clamp past a certain point was by setting it on the floor and using my foot.

I even bent my key trying to pry the dam thing out. 

I'd recommend using a more heavy duty clamp.

Thanks , my Ego appreciates that a great deal :)    35+ years in the trades should give me some grip strength and I am about 230lbs at this point I think. 

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Hcb8rBhYO8A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A tip for those with step-in SideWinders: The above method doesn't work for the heel.  

It's hard to find circlip pliers small enough to fit the heel.  I bought the smallest/cheapest ones I could and filed the tips down.  Just take your time and don't just file the tip into a D, keep moving around and around to keep it circular.  Test fit often to see how you're doing.  

Then, when opening the circlip, only open it enough to slide it off the shaft.  Those small circlips are easy to bend permanently open.  

• 10 months later...