Note to New Members ×

B.W.

RichNH

• 2 weeks later...

Cannon open till April 19th! Bretton Woods is still almost %100 percent open and I wonder if we will see riding into May. Be at one or the other every weekend till its done.

What a year. I could use this snow all the time.

• 10 months later...

My favorite trails @ BW is Zealand off of  Rosebrook, Crawford's Blaze and Granny's Grit(when it's open & groomed) off of Zephyr, Jacob's Ladder and Oscar Barron's off of West.  

But, I'm a bit bias as I love all of the groomed trails @ BW, even though it's a flat mountain! Still a boatload of fun!

The 18th you say...maybe I'll join you. Wednesday Feb 17th is a 2 for 1 day!  Every Wednesday is a 2fer!

Hey Guys

I'll probably be there Weds. the 24th if your still around...........Jeff I see your local......you up for a film session?

I'm also looking for some help with my heelside EC if you know anybody available.

BJ

Edited by barryj

Still trying to figure details... I signed my daughter up for their full day camp, which is amazing for the kids, on Thursday the 18th (Wednesday is our travel day).  Trouble is, my friend (where we were going to stay!) in Somersworth, is now in the ER at MGH.  Trying to salvage the trip, as I really want my daughter to get the camp.

I am still expecting to be there the 18th though.  I hope.

If you're there and want to try meeting up, send me a message!  5eight5 7five0 1zero7two

I wish I were around more, but since moving out of NH and having kids, I can only get up there a couple times.

If you're ever in upstate NY, I'd could meet up!

Sorry to hear about your friend @ MGH. I hope all will be ok.

I didn't realize that next week was Feb Vacation week! Wednesday will not be 2 for 1, nor will there be the following day for $50. I am on a tight budget, so, I will have to dig around for any discounts. If I find something, I will try to make it up!