Note to New Members ×

For Sale: Rev, F2, Boiler Plate, JJA, more...

Atom Ant

For Sale:

F2 Speedster 183 (sweet for those who love glass boards, this is the yellow board at the left of the picture).  Edges are great, slight damage to nose but professionally repaired (top sheet only, this never effected the base).  This is the yellow board in the picture.  $200 OBO (I want this gone, would consider trades)

JJA 180: Thing is near mint.  Super fast base in great shape.  Edges are in terrific shape (I hardly rode this board, its near new), width is 19cm.  Only marks are cosmetic on the top sheet from a plate.  This is the black and red board center in the picture.   $500

Donek Rev 185 (blue board with the bomber plate on it): Board has been ridden two seasons, but in very good shape.  Cosmetic marks on the top sheet from plates / idiot skiers, but nothing terrible.  Edges are in good shape, base is not thin and shows just the normal wear and tear (I raced on it, but only ground the base once), width is 20cm, built for a 180ib+ rider (I weigh 195 and find it a great flex).  I baby this board.  Built for a 180 pound rider.  $400

Boiler Plate 4mm with UPM and 4x4 and wunderbar.  No issues or damage. $500.

Will split shipping to lower 48.

post-3986-0-57684500-1423427780_thumb.jp

Edited by Atom Ant

• 2 weeks later...