Note to New Members ×

BTS on rear boot only

snowboardfast

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?42825-Experiments-in-boot-binding-amp-plate-setup

Yes. Have ridden 10 days this year with front boot locked in position with Deeluxe 5 position adjuster, while rear has BTS (blue springs) set pretty much as loose as possible. The thread above reveals other heresies I am practicing. Check out the Video section "Carving Captains at Cardrona" to see the setup in action.

I also like the front boot stiffer. I put in a race tongue on my Suzukas in the front . I've got BTS with red springs on both boots and my front BTS is pretty cranked down on the springs, so not a lot of movement in the springs. I also rode most of last year with 5 position in front and BTS rear, but I like the front boot between 3 and 4 position (micro tweak), so I switched back. It's been working well for me.

After speaking some racers from the worldcup last season, I got rid of both of them on my track 700: I ride my boots as stiff as posible on JJA raceboards: much more control. On my Virus freecarve boards I ride my Upz boots with its own springsystem (laydowns).